Friday, December 18, 2009

Top 20 albums of 2009

It was a strong year for new albums as a whole. I don't feel like I listened to as much new stuff as I really wanted to, but what I did I really liked. Here is my top 20 albums of the year.

1. Manchester Orchestra “Mean Everything To Nothing”
2. Brand New "Daisy"
3. Cursive “Mama, I’m Swollen”
4. Future of the Left "Travels With Myself and Another"
5. Mastodon “Crack The Skye”
6. Sonic Youth "The Eternal"
7. Converge “Axe To Fall”
8. Isis “Wavering Radiant”
9. Coalesce “Ox”
10. Silversun Pickups “Swoon”
11. Animal Collective “Merriweather Post Pavilion”
12. NOFX “Coaster”
13. Slayer “World Painted Blood”
14. …And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead “The Century of Self”
15. Kreator “Hordes of Chaos”
16. Mono “Hymn To The Immortal”
17. Pearl Jam “Backspacer”
18. Propagandhi “Supporting Caste”
19. Japandroids “Post-nothing”
20. City of Ships “Look What God Did To Us”

No comments:

Post a Comment